Sean Kingston and Justin Bieber - Eenie Meenie


I laughed a lot when I first heard about this song.
Probably the fattest rapper, singing alongside, the "eight" year old Justin Bieber.

All the song is alright, Justin Bieber just makes it terrible, and it is almost as if he is giving the work to Sean Kingston, but collecting the money for himself.

However, the chorus has a very catchy tune, and for this reason, I would have given it a 8/10.

But. Justin Bieber is in it, so I have to give it a:

3/10

HP

3 comments:

  1. well i think it's just fine.. i like it and i like the video it really suits the theme and the lyrics.. and they're duet is not that bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who said Justin make it terrible. Justin make that song nice and rhythmatic... you know what his voice very Improved in this song... His sounds cool... You don't like him then leave him... You don't have rights to dominate his talents...
    PS: I'm not a Justin Fan... But I like his Spirit...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow.. if justin bieber wasnt in it sean kinsgton would just make the song drag onnnn.. justin bieber makes the song better :)

    ReplyDelete